Pattishall Parish - Northamptonshire, England
Pattishall Parish includes the villages of Astcote, Dalscote, Eastcote, Fosters Booth, Pattishall and the hamlet of Cornhill. It is set in a rural area on the borders of the Northamptonshire Heights and the Nene Valley. Located 6km north of Towcester adjacent to the Roman Watling Street (A5) and Banbury Lane, an ancient drove way.
This website is not a commercial site; the costs of hosting and maintaining the site are met through the generous support of local people, groups and businesses. We are grateful for the support of these people.
Notification of Essential Maintenance Works
A5 Towcester High Street (Watling Street)
The following essential maintenance work on the A5 from the road bridge over the River Tove (near the entrance to Tesco's) southwards towards the junction of A5 with Marlow Road, Towcester.
During this comprehensive scheme of work, repairs to damaged drains, kerbs, resurfacing of some footways, resurfacing of carriageways, refresh road markings and install road studs and traffic loops.
The work will also include the reinstatement of a trench over a gas main that runs between the south side of the junction at Brackley and Northampton Roads and the Lindens.
Once completed, all road users will benefit from improved road safety and smoother carriageways.
Work is due to start in late July and is scheduled for completion by the end of November 2018. The work will be carried out in two shifts per day (between 7.00 am and midnight) Monday to Friday, one shift (between 7.00 am and 5.00 pm) on Saturday and one shift (between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm) on Sunday.
All these works are subject to weather constraints.
During these closures there will be;
- temporaily close the gaps in the central reservation on the A43, between the junction with Tiffield Road and the junction with Towcester Road, for the safety of the public.
- a fully signed diversion routes, which have been agreed with the Local Authority
- temporaily lift one-way restrictions to enable access and egress for businesses and residents in Park Lane and Browns yard: and businesses, residents and visitors to Chantry lane and Moat lane.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
If you have any questions about the works please contact the Liason Officer at:
- email: infoAfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 07964 114623
Chairman Pattishall Parish Council
General Data Protection Regulations - Pattishall Parish
In compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - at the Annual meeting of Pattishall Parish Council on Thursday, 17th May 2018, the following policies were adopted:
- The appointment of NCALC DPO Services as the Council's Data Protection officer
- The Data Protection Policy
- The Subject Access Request Procedures
- Privacy Notices
- The data Breech Policy
- The Record Retention Policy
- Council Member's Compliance Checklist
The policies can be read here.