Pattishall Parish - Northamptonshire, England
Pattishall Parish includes the villages of Astcote, Dalscote, Eastcote, Fosters Booth, Pattishall and the hamlet of Cornhill. It is set in a rural area on the borders of the Northamptonshire Heights and the Nene Valley. Located 6km north of Towcester adjacent to the Roman Watling Street (A5) and Banbury Lane, an ancient drove way.
This website is not a commercial site; the costs of hosting and maintaining the site are met through the generous support of local people, groups and businesses. We are grateful for the support of these people.
PATTISHALL PARISH COUNCIL
Correspondence to the Clerk, Mrs. Ann Addison,
The Paddocks, Baker Street, Gayton, Northampton, NN7 3EZ
Telephone: 01604 858226 & Email: email@example.com
News from the Parish Council Coronavirus Support Team
I am delighted to be able to tell you that we now have a team of 35 Parishioners who have signed up to help those in Pattishall Parish who are in need of help during this difficult time. They are all doing a great job on your behalf. Naturally, we could always do with more volunteers.
Out Team will help in the following ways:
· Collect medication from surgeries, medical centres & Chemists
· Shop for your essential food supplies – payment method to be agreed
· We have a volunteer who will walk your dog
· Volunteers who will collect & post your letters
· We have a ‘Chat Line’ – volunteers who would love to chat with you if you are feeling isolated or simply just want to chat about cooking, gardening, needlework, knitting or wanting to build a new shed.
The Parish Support Team is here to help.
Support Team Co-ordinator
Clerk to Pattishall Parish Council